GenesisBPS, a Medical Device Manufacturer, is searching for a Mechanical Engineering Associate to join its Engineering Team. Initial responsibilities will include supporting R&D projects, coordination and support of worldwide service and service depots as well as assisting in with all engineering documentation.
Location: GenesisBPS Engineering Facility | Wilmington, Delaware
Compensation: Competitive Salary, benefits include health insurance, 401(k) & vacation (paid time off).
Initial Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Engineering Team in product development activities
- Assist Engineering Team in technical writing
- Assist Engineering Team in study design, protocol development, study execution, data collection and analysis and study report.
- Support Engineering Staff in drafting with proper GD&T tolerances
- Assist in repairing device depot repair
- Communicate with customers for Engineering Technical Support
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, CSWA Certificate a plus.
- Fabrication Experience (mill, lath, etc…)
- Ability to read schematics and technical documentation.
- Good understanding of electromechanical parts & assemblies
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a team setting
- Initiative, drive and ability to contribute significantly to a multi-site project team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- Team player
- Experienced with electromechanical devices (including Sr. Design projects)
- Experienced with medical device or other regulated industries
How to APPLY:
Send resume and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
GenesisBPS, develops, manufactures and markets specialty laboratory and medical devices to meet the needs and demands of: Blood Centers, Hospital Blood Banks, Military Blood Collection, Animal Blood Banks, Veterinary Hospitals, Blood Processing Laboratories, Biotechnology Research and Scientific Organizations as well as organizations with a need for high-quality, high-performing products for the processing of blood and other human fluids and proteins. GenesisBPS has been in business for over 40 years. We have assembled a product portfolio which encompasses a wide range of applications designed to meet the unique and demanding needs of blood collection and fluid processing organizations.