Making a sterile connection has never been so easy, economical and reliable!
The Genesis TCD Sterile Tube Welder creates strong, sterile welds utilizing a single loading copper wafer. Perform sterile welds on your valuable components in a closed system designed for any combination of wet and dry polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tubing.
The Genesis TCD Sterile Tube Welder is a compact and durable device that provides a closed sterile connecting system, maximizing the shelf life of valuable blood products.
• One button operation
• Approved for Wet to wet, wet to dry, dry to dry welding
• Space saving bench top design
• Single wafer loading – prevents wafer jamming
• No validation kit required
• 1 Year limited warranty
• Secure clamps eliminate tube shifting and ensures leak free welds
• Tamper Lock™ loading mechanism ensures precise tube alignment
• User-friendly display panel with weld cycle indicators
• Bent-tube technology™ ensures total containment of fluids
• Bent-tube technology™ provides duplicate quality control weld
• Greater wafer mass and welding temperature then competitor models
|10.7 L x 3.6 W x 2.3 H
|27.2 L x 9.1 W x 5.9 H
|3.5 Lbs / 1.6 Kg
|16 Ft / 1.8 m
|100-240 V A/C, 47/63Hz
(Universal Input Power Supply) 1.3 A
|Power Supply Output
|+12V DC, 50 Watts Peak
|48 watts maximum during heating; otherwise 0.25 watts maximum
Copper wafer with 4x the mass of other wafer is color coded for easy loading.
|240 wafers / box
Request a Quote!
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. If you are having difficulty with this form or have any questions, please call us at 201-708-1400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.